If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inch on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit the ability to let a dress out.
Should your item size differ from the specifications of your order by more than one inch, we encourage you to find a local tailor to make adjustments, and we will gladly reimburse you part of money as the tailoring costs. If you choose this option, please remember to request a receipt from your tailor as a copy of it must be provided when requesting reimbursement.
Dresses or clothing that does not fit properly but fits the specifications you ordered cannot be returned or exchanged. As our dresses and clothing is made with additional fabric in the seams, you can make minor adjustments at a local tailor, at your own cost.
We understand that ordering a dress for your special occasion is an important undertaking, and our cancellation policy was created with this in mind. However, it is important to note that our clothing and some accessories (including, sashes, and wraps) are made-to-measure, whether you ordered a standard size or custom measurements, and the materials cannot be reused once the creation process has begun. The good news is that after placing your order, there is still time to change your mind. Please refer to our cancellation and return policies below for details.
- Orders cancelled within 24 hours of payment confirmation* will be eligible for a full refund.
- Orders cancelled 24 to 72 hours or more than 72 hours after payment confirmation* will be eligible for the full shipping cost and 50% of the product purchase price.
- Once your order has been shipped, it can no longer be cancelled.
If you would like to cancel your order, please login to My Orders to proceed.
Please kindly notice that when you receive an email entitled "Order Received and Payment Confirmation? please note that your payment has been confirmed.
Your satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us. Upon the arrival of your package, we encourage you to check and make sure that the dress or clothing has been made to the standard size or custom measurements that you specified. Try on your dress or clothing as soon as possible without removing the tags, any altering, any perfume or washing the dress.
If you are returning or exchanging dresses, clothing, or accessories, please make sure they are in their original condition - unworn, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged, clean, free of lint and hair and with tags intact and attached.
Defective, Damaged or Misshipped Items
If we shipped you an item in the wrong color: You are eligible for a full refund after Customer Service confirms you received the wrong color. Perceived color differences due to the display settings of your computer monitor are not grounds for a refund.
If we shipped you a defective or damaged item: You are eligible for a full refund or exchange. When requesting your refund, please be ready to provide Customer Service photographs clearly showing the problem with the item and its courier number as soon as possible. If you believe your item was damaged during shipping, Customer Service will need photographs showing the damaged packaging as well as "Proof of Damage" documentation to process your exchanging or refund. Alternatively, you can open the item in front of the delivery person and if you find that it was damaged during shipping, you can reject it. We will then ship you a new item immediately.
Sizing or Fitting Issues
The settings of your computer screen may alter the color of the pictures shown on our honeybuy website. Slight color mismatches between the color of your item and the color shown on screen may not mean that the item is defective or mis-shipped. However, if you are confident that you have received the item in a wrong color, please contact Customer Service to see if a return or refund is possible.
If an item cannot be shipped by the time originally stated, Customer Service will offer you the option of keeping or canceling your order. Customers whose item(s) are overdue by no more than 10 days can choose to cancel the item(s) and get a full refund, or keep the item(s) and get a 50% reimbursement upon delivery. Customers whose item(s) are overdue by more than 10 days have the option of canceling for a full refund, or keeping the item(s) at no cost except shipping fees.
Items that cannot be returned or exchanged due to hygienic reasons
Personalized and dyed items, earrings (including jewelry sets containing earrings), and personal care items (including lingerie) are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
1. Contact Customer Service within 3 days after you get your package, including an explanation and photographs documenting the reason for the return. Returns will not be accepted without prior approval from Customer Service. When you receive an email entitled " Shipping notification - HoneyBuy" your order has been shipped.
2. Once Customer Service has approved your request, please send the item and the completed Product Return Form back to us as soon as possible.
3. Once received at our facility, your return will be processed in 3 to 5 business days. Once your return is confirmed and inspected, please allow up to two billing cycles for it to be credited to your account. Items returned in unacceptable condition we will not be processed as refunds and will be shipped back to you.