The most important thing for maintaining bags is to use them with cautions. If you have a handbag, pay attentions to prevent it from being scratched or polluted. There is some general knowledge about how to keep up handbags for you. Our website offers 15 tips and 7 notices on bags maintenance for our customers.
1. Zippers Keep your zippers zipping. Rub natural beeswax along the teeth of the zipper to maintain your fasteners' grip.
2. Leather Moisturize your leather. Use a leather conditioning cream to stop cracks along the base of your designer handbag and extend the look of your purse's handle.
3. Clean patent leather handbag stains with Windex, vinegar diluted with water, spray glass cleaner, non-acetone polish remover and rubbing alcohol.
1. Keep them dry, keep them some places which are cool and ventilated.
2. Never be exposed to the sun; never be near to fire; never be washed by water; never be hit by sharp objects and never touch any chemical solvents.
3. If your bag touches water carelessly, you need to clean the water with a soft cloth protecting from the folds left on the face of the bag caused by stain or watermark. So in this case you need to be very careful while you are carrying the corium bags outside during a rainy day.
4.Shoe polish should be used with extreme caution on the corium bags.
5.Scrub the corium bags with no water at all. And use the crude brush not the vegetable wax to polish the bags.
6.Take good care of all the metal accessories on the bags, which are easily oxidized by moisture and high-salty environment.
7. Attention: Pore and leather textile appearing on the corium bags are normal and natural in fact.